aternos server stuck on encrypting

Client stuck on encrypting and join s…. Client stuck on encrypting and join screens. So I made an alt server specifically meant for creative building as on my main its a survival server meant for a few people. I added all the mods, made sure the versions were correct on both client and server, forge versions are the same, but for some reason when I join it'll freeze on the encrypting.

Client stuck on encrypting and join s…
Client stuck on encrypting and join s… from board.aternos.org

None of them are working, I just get stuck on "encrypting" indefinitely until my game crashes. Single player worlds still work. Can't figure this one out for the life of me. Server was working fine, edited some stuff in world painter and uploaded the world to aternos. Went to play again and I get multiple erros in my server.

0 komentar